Marque De Shade

All you need to know about creating a successful adult blog without really trying.

17 July 2006

How to be a Hot Wife



The word Hot may be a misnomer but this formula is bound to work if you desire to be a Hot Wife. Hot, in this example, refers to the rise in temperature due to sexual frustration.

To be a Hot Wife, it helps to:

a) Always complain about your husband.
b) Whine about not being aroused.
c) Wax lyrical about the methods used to avoid sex like a petulant little girl when you’re nearing 40.

Guess Who, Don’t Sue: It’s all in the italics.


Good Luck Chickadees!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

I find it so amusing that I'm considered an "adult" blogger. Must be da panties, but really, are they that arousing? Really.

Mon Jul 17, 05:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The italics...the italics...I just don't get it...who are y'all talking about?

:D

Tue Jul 18, 03:48:00 am  
Blogger Muff Diver said...

Blue, everything's arousing if you say it is.

Karl, everyone believes everyone is hanging off the chandeliers so I had to make it easy for the beginners.

AAG, it's a real pleasure to be in your company and I'd marry you except that you'd probably blog about my ungodly habits before the first anniversary was out.

Tue Jul 18, 10:45:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muff Diver--I would *never* blog about your ungodly habits, as long as you made love to me every single night without fail.

:D

Tue Jul 18, 04:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home